Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Review of Cortina KeyFit Travel System (22 lbs) - Coventry

Diapers.com

Cortina Key Fit Travel System (22 lbs) - Coventry

Cortina Stroller
With Unique “Memory Recline” Seat

-Multi-position“Memory Recline” seat remembers the last position seat was in when stroller was folded


Easy to put together, Easy to use!

AZ Mama 2009 Tempe, AZ 8/18/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Easy to Clean, Easy to Adjust, Stylish, Comfortable, Easy to install, Sturdy, Easy to put together, Safe

Best Uses: Preemies, Newborn, Infants, Toddlers

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I ordered the travel system on Sunday and recieved it on Tuesday! It took 15 min to put it together and the instructions were super easy to follow. The stroller is really easy to fold down and lighter than the other strollers I had looked at. I love the adjustable handle and memory recline. I love the color and the car seat actually fits in my back seat without having to move the seat completely forward. I could use the seat in the middle but I put it on the passenger side and the LATCH system in my husband's car will work great and they are easy to use, I wish my car had the lower LATCH system. Can't wait to use with our little guy!

()

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones