
How far along? 34 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: I gained 2lbs
Maternity clothes? no more to buy but I bought a peanutshell maternity gown
Stretch marks? I refuse to curse myself, and say thank you to good skin and genetics, please please please stay this way!!
Sleep: Hmm, I hope I get more soon or this mama is going to go crazy!
Best moment this week: Taking a bath it felt great!
Movement: Since he has extra room thanks to my extra fluid he likes to pick on mama's ribs and headbutt my pelvis!
Food cravings: fruit all the time!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: The new kind of contractions from my last labor and delivery trip. No fun I tell you!
Belly Button in or out? What belly button?
What I miss: Having my own personal space that strangers did not feel the need to invade.
What I am looking forward to: My next dr appointment, we will be discussing the birth plan and Chris is coming with me YAY!
Weekly Wisdom: Prenatal Massage just do it!
Milestones: Ultrasound showed Austin is still BIG!!



No comments:
Post a Comment