Saturday, August 29, 2009

35 weeks

So tired!! I am about to pop, litterally I don't think I can streach out much more. I am bigger than most girls at 35 weeks because of the excess amniotic fluid and with Austin weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz estimated birth weight is anywhere ffom 8.5 lbs to 10.5 lbs YIKES!
Well its offical Austin will be making his debut in September and not October. Thats ok though because Mommy is tired and anxious to hold her baby boy. Daddy got home yesterday because he was worried about Mommy having so many contractions. Dr. Linnerson thinks the baby will come before the next ultrasound which is scheduled for the 21st of September. Based off the measurements on that ultrasound he will induce probably the 24th, 25th or 26th. Daddy has to finish the bookshelf then we will be done with the room although Mommy thinks it might be cutting it close. Mommy and Daddy are anxious to meet little Austin and can't wait to hold him.
The game is on...visit our baby pool at http://bebepool.com/summers_alicia08 to guess at Austin's birthdate, time, weight, length, hair and eye color. Its all in fun so don't worry about money. Good luck!

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones