
Ok I need to crop the picture so you can see it better but here it is 33 weeks! Giant baby Austin is still trying toset a record for biggest belly to body ratio. I cant wait to meet him. Currently my back is killing me I want a pedicure and a margarita but thats not going to happen LOL. I have another appointment next week and then my ultrasound is on the 25th. Chris has to go out of town on the 24th to Vermont so thats a little nerve racking but I will survive. I am having more frequent false labor pains so I keep tabs on that and call my doctor a lot! I am excited because Nikki went in to have baby Leila today and I can't wait to meet her at Christmas. Amber is excited about her home birth she will be doing again and I hope I can at least be there when the new baby is born. Well thats all she wrote folks sorry so short.
No comments:
Post a Comment