Friday, August 21, 2009

34 weeks


Well my back is killing me I wake up in the middle of the night to contractions and Austin decided when I really want to res its time to play in my belly. Oh well I am excited because we now know that he will not be making an appearance while Chris is in Vermont. I have to take Chris to the airport Monday and pick him up Friday. I am excited our last u/s is on Wednesday!! We will be measuring Austin and my amniotic fluid. We had to go to Labor and Delivery on Monday because I was experiencing regular contractions 3-4 min apart. I was given yet another shot of Terbutiline to stop the contractions and told to take it easy. Chris thinks Austin will be making his appearance around Labor Day if his Dad has anything to do with it since his Dad passed away 4 years ago on Labor Day. As long as he is ready I am ok with that. Still working with the girls and they are excited about Austin coming and can't wait to play with him. Well we shall see when this guy makes his appearance. My dr. said as long as he makes it to 36 weeks hes ok with delivering him so we shall see.

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones