Well we had an exciting day today! We got the living room furniture and the crib and both are all set up. We had Chris's family over for a pool party/super dog party. There were 5 dogs in my pool! Hahaha. I was able to finally buy my travel system on diapers.com (my new favorite website) and through some crafty coupon codes got a free pacage of diapers that I plan on using at the hospital or while we are out and about or maybe just giving to my friend, who knows. I had to buy the diapers to get 10% off the travel system then I used a refferal code to get another $10 off and there was $1.50 instant coupon as well. The diapers are normally 8.99 and the travel system is normally 279.99 so when all was said and done I paid $248.48, oh I almost forgot I got $1 off because Laura used my refferal code so I had earned $1. Also I qualified for free shipping and it is all scheduled to be here Tuesday!! Such a productive day!! Ok so the code for 10% is PLUS10PCT and you must purchase diapers or formula to get the 10%, my refferal code is SUMM3994 so you can get $10 off your entire order, again with a diapers or formula purchase. I hope this helps others save lots of money too! Check out the pictures of the crib and living room furniture below, and my travel system.
Our Chicco Cortina KeyFit22 in Coventry



No comments:
Post a Comment