Sunday, August 30, 2009

Look what Daddy Did!!

Chris went to home depot today and picked up the stuff for the bookshelf in the baby's room. I was so glad because I was worried we would not get it done on time. It took us a while to figure out what kind of materials to use. We were going to use chip board at first but then decided on MDF because it would be stronger, and last longer and look a lot better. I was helping him out when it dawned on me I should take pictures. Well he was almost done when I remembered but the bookshelves look great already and they aren't even painted yet. I am so proud of my handyman!! Thank you hon I love you!
Chris putting on the moulding for the top of the bookshelf.
Chris Cutting the moulding for the bookshelf.
Lining up the moulding just right.
Chris in his pose making fun of me.
The almost finished product, just needs sillicone and paint.

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones