Wednesday, September 9, 2009

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks (well 36w 6d)
Total weight gain/loss: 23 lbs, I think. We shall see at my next appointment.
Maternity clothes? I have them I weher them when I leave the house otherwise its shorts and my long tank tops from Costco!
Stretch marks? Nope, thank you for all the good karma god!!
Sleep: What Sleep, the only sleep I have been getting is care of Ambien and Demerol.
Best moment this week: Finishing the nursery, well all we had was the bookshelf but it looks fabulous! Thank you Chris!!
Movement: still the same he likes to hit me where it hurts the most.
Food cravings: anything fruity or filled with protien
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: Losts of painful contractions that refuse to go away.
Belly Button in or out? Flat
What I miss: Margaritas on my bad days
What I am looking forward to: Holding my baby boy!!
Weekly Wisdom: No matter how many times you think this is it or how much your contractions hurt, going to Labor and Delievery and being sent home sucks!
Milestones: 3CM, 70%, depending on the day the station changes.
Some pictures to Check out:
My finished side of the room
Just a few finishing touches like some family photos would complete this wall.

Changer and Bookshelf, mini fridge for bottles.
Me at 37 Weeks

Me at 36 weeks

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones