Thursday, September 3, 2009

36 weeks

Well today was a hard day. While we have reached 36 weeks and we are one week closer to holding our baby. Chris came home early today to let me know my grandfather had an anierism and is on life support in the hospital. I would give anything to fly out there and be with my family but I can't. I pent the day with Chris and we went to lunch to try and take my mind off things. Mom, Danny, Nikki, Karli, Leila, Amber and Carson all drove from Las Vegas to San Jose. Poor Nikki keeps getting dirty looks for traveling with a baby so little but I think with my family all together they have nothing to worry about.

As far as my pregnancy goes I am having a lot of lower back and abdomen pain and the contractions are more frequent but nothing regular yet. We had to move up our ultrasound though to do a final measurement on our baby boy. The doctor decided he was going to start stripping my membranes next Wednesday at our appointment. I am so anxious to be done and hold our son that I am excited to see how far along we are next week. Our current status is station -1, 50% effaced and 1cm dialated. Although the dr said that it doesn't mean too much because some people can dialate to 10 in a couple hours and others can stay for several days or even weeks at the same dialation. We are excited to find out what Austin's birthday will be.

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones