Friday, September 3, 2010
My Little Smarty Pants
So Austin now knows he can reach through openings and is working on figuring out the snapware totes I keep his toys in. He will reach through the bars of his pen and grab a toy and pull it through, it is so cute. Austin spends his time "reading" books and playing with things that are not even close to toys! Austin climbs in and around his carseat up and down the steps. His favorite toys are the ones that sing, he loves anything that says his name too, like his dog Scout. I watch the two sweetest boys every other week its nice because I get a week off! Austin's party is 8 days away and I have nailed down most of the details, can't wait to see it all come together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment