Thursday, September 9, 2010

Austin's First Baseball Game

We took Austin to his first baseball game on September 7th. It was a Giants game...well a D-Backs home game against the Giants! The Giants won of course but we were only at the game until the 7th inning just long enough for Austin to hear take me out to the ball game the Giants version! Daddy rooted for the D-Backs though! We were right behind home plate only 10 rows back it was awesome the closest I have ever been, best way to take Austin to his first game THANK YOU DADDY!

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
(The Giants Version)
Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd,
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks,
I don't care if I ever get back,
'Cause its root, root, root for the GIANTS,
If we don't win its a shame,
'Cause its One, Two, Three strikes you're out,
At the Old Ball Game!

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones