This week has been rough. I spent the last week looking up all the information I could find on polyhydramnios, or too much amniotic fluid. I do not recommend googling as a means of getting medical answers, you will get the worst case senario as well as the best case. Well after reading all this information I saw my doctor on Wednesday. I asked about Austin being so big and the polyhydramnios, well I did not really get an answer at all just that I would need a c-section. When I asked why he told me to prevent shoulder dystocia, something actually am familar with. I asked if there were other options, like inducing early and I was shot down without explanation. Well after talking with Chris we decided to get a second opinion and I am headed to the doctor next Wednesday. I am hoping to get a better answer regarding a c-section or another option. I never expected my first pregnancy to be this complicated.
On another note while Austin is growing fast heis also using Mommy as his personal gym and moves around a lot still. Daddy is looking forward to getting to interact with him and we can't wait to see his cute little face. I posted his u/s pictures and I am still trying to post the video so everyone can see his cute foot. We are measuring a bit big in the tummy but hopefully it will get back to normal. His foot is constantly kicking me at the top of my belly and it makes me laugh because I just tickle it and he moves. I am sure its his foot because it feels pretty small and he has got a big head, LOL! Well only a few more weeks to go!
Lastly the nursery, well its still a work in progress meaning I still have to finish painting and buy the furniture. As it stands now it looks like a baby store exploded in there, haha. Can't wait to get it done. Well not much more to say but toodles!





No comments:
Post a Comment