How far along? 29 Weeks
What have you been craving? Green Olives, yummy!
Clothes? Even my maternity tops are getting small but I did get a new swim suit.
Baby News? Well the baby is still growing but mommy lost a pound so off to the ultrasound next friday we go. Guess we will make sure its a boy! LOL! I can't wait to see how much bigger our little Austin is getting.
Best Thing so Far? Well everytime I hear Austin's heartbeat it makes me smile. He is running out of room and mommy is running out of space for food, but I look forward to when he is born!!
How do you stay comfortable? Well with heat at a hot 110+ all the time, and thats probably low balling it, I try not to go outside very often. Chris and I go in the pool every evening after work to cool off and Karri chases the bees in the pool. She loves swimming!
Aches and Pains? Well heart burn sucks and with real estate in my belly dissappearing Austin has decided to take refuge on my siatic nerve how nice. My back hurts all the time and there are sharp pains down my leg. I have to change positions frequently to stay comfortable but I am told its all worth it.
Husbands say the dardest things: Well we were in the pool the other day and Chris looks over at me and says; "So is this pregnancy everything you expected it to be?" umm, not sure what you expected dear but this is my first time so I was not expecting much, although the throwing up for 18 weeks straight was fabulous and the constant kicking is very good for my sleep quality. LOL! I had to laugh. Chris is so funny! I did tell him "I guess we will see when the baby is here." :)
I don't think anyone expects anything to be so uncomfortable or trying on your ablilties. The simpilest things like getting dressed are such a chore and I don't know the lats time it took me less than 20 min to put one shoe on. I do know I am blessed to have the wonderful support of my husband and our families. What I will say is I am jealous of the fact my sisters have not had to have any of the symptoms I did. I am glad Nikki's pregnancy is going well though. I can't wait to meet baby Leila and I am still working on getting Chris to release the ban on travel so we can at least go see my sister when the baby is born. Well here's to only 10 more weeks and 4 days!! )hopefully a little sooner.)



No comments:
Post a Comment