Thursday, April 16, 2009
Sleepless Night
So I am already tossing and turning in pain last night and then I get jabbed by Chris to move over. I was sad, I couldn't sleep and it was very annoying, I just wanted sleep. Well I finally started to fall asleep at 5:00am and the alarm went off at 5:45, so close. Last night was more growing pains so I felt like I was being pulled inside out. The baby is growing so fast and every now and again it kicks me or head butts or elbows me. I am just going to ask nicely tonight that I am allowed just a little bit of sleep, please. I need to probably get up and go in the other room though when I sleep that badly so Chris can still get up and go to work. I think I may have to use the pull out in the baby room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment