Monday, April 27, 2009

17 Weeks 3 days

This weekend was uneventful but fun. We went for wings on Friday with our friend Tony. I ate 12 wings which is half of what I usually eat, when I am not pregnant, kinda sad I know. On Saturday we spent the majority of the day looking for a house, because as soon as the house sells we plan on buying the new one. I went to Wildflower diapers to check out the cloth diaper situation, Chris didn't go because it was a diaper store, they also had a lot of good information on each brand of diaper. I registered at their website too, http://wildflowerdiapers.com.

Sunday we saw a bank owned property in Chandler and it wasn't in too bad of shape and just needed the floors to be finished, paint and baseboards. We also sat down and figured out how to make the sale of the house work for us and what the lowest price we would accept would be so we would still have the down payment and everything.

We are so excited for this week. We are having our big ultrasound on Friday, but we aren't telling anyone in California until the shower. We are going to tell our parents but that is it. As far as Arizona goes we are having a big reveal party to tell everyone out here, Johanna and Kenny gave me the idea. We are doing a cake with colored frossting in the middle which I still need to figure out where to get. We will tell the parents on Friday but its supposed to be kept a secret so shhh, don't tell. As you can tell my belly is bigger than I have ever been and its a little overwhelming at times I feel fat some days and ok others. I Still have a long way to go but we will behalf way done at the baby shower next month in CA and I can't wait to see Nikki's belly (even though she said she would send some to me she's hidding her belly pictures, boo!)! I can't wait to see everyone at the shower too! Well till next weeks picture.....have a super week!

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones