Monday, October 4, 2010
Words, Words, Words
So our little guy is learing more words everyday! Today as I was feeding him lunch I asked Austin if he could say more while I was signing well as usual he did not sign he just told me "mo" :) Austin knows a lot of words now "Da da", "Mama", "Mom", "A'done" (all done), "Mo" (more), "ya", "no", "Aus-in" (Austin), "Hi" and more I can't remember right now. With all that brain power though Austin still refuses to let go and actually walk by himself, even though he has taken his first steps already. :\ oh well all kids go at their own pace...Well at the 1 yr check up Austin was 20 1/2 lbs, 30" and his head is now back on the curve!! His wieght is still low but the Dr. is not worried. His height is at the 50-75% so I am glad he will probably be taller than his Dad. Austin loves his playroom's new setup and enjoys "walking" up the stairs and crawling down them again its only 2 so he is safe doing it. We enjoy going to the Phoenix Zoo and the Tempe Historical Museum. We try to get out of the house once a week and host a weekly get together with our playgroup every other week! It is busy busy at the house and Austin loves playing with Jack and Chase!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment