Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Cloth Daipers
So it has been 9 mo of cloth diapering and Austin figured out how to take off his dipes! So off to GroVia they go to get snaps! The downside I now have to use sposies :( I miss my easy to use cloth dipes! What I love most about these diapers they grow with our little monkey and I can use them through potty training! I love how I can switch out the inserts and use the same cover assuming the cover is not dirty! With the new soakers there is a laminate on one side that helps with keeping the covers from starting to smell (Daddy hates that!). I love my newest covers I ordered! I have Seaside Stripes and Sunset Stripe the patterns are my favorite! I can't say enough about how wonderful the GroVia diapers are not to metion everything I need for cloth diapering comes from one single company! No more shopping around! PS some of their stuff is even available through Costco and Whole Foods!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment