Thursday, February 4, 2010

Catch Up

Ok well its been a while since I posted and I am usually pretty good, but I have been busy working and taking care of the baby. So...Austin now rolls from his back to his side so almost there. Austin also got sick when we went to see the fam, but he sounds a little better today.

Ok so lets talk about Brittany my long lost cousin/friend! I love that we finally got to meet I had been so excited and now that we have met I can't wait to get together again soon. Vegas was so much fun!!

Ok now on to the good stuff, the secret...well lets just say there maybe a move in the near future and there may not as soon as I find out I will post. I know I am being mysterious but I have to wait til Chris says I can share.
 I will post hints soon...

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones