My Family
Me, Austin and Karli
Austin and Grandma Beth
Karli and Austin
Well I am behind and we have not uploaded pictures because the camera went missing and ... I think I remember just now where it is LOL!! Anyway, it was a busy holiday and we loved sharing it with our families. Austin got a lot of good gifts and Santa was able to bring him a couple little things. Tutu, Papa, Danny, Nikki, John, Karli, Leila, Amber, Eric and Carson all came out to celebrate with us. We were able to get video and some snapshots of all the kiddos. We had Mary Sandy our weding photographer do family pictures for us too.
I got a cricut and a yourstory book binding and laminating machine from my wonderfull hubby and I already made a couple things with it and can't wait to do some scrapbooking.




No comments:
Post a Comment