Austin has slept through the night 3 times now!! I was convinced it was a fluke the first time. Well after 2 more nights I am convinced he is headed that way. While he still will probably wake up a couple times while he continues to grow. I am amazed by the way he grows in leaps and bounds, his smile gets bigger everyday and the way he laughs lights up my day. I will have to record it some day.
I tried to go shopping at kohls yesterday under the strict rules to shop for myself and for once in my life I could not find anything I wanted to buy....sigh.
Austin is just about 3 mo old and he has begun to teeth, is that how you say it? Well yesterday he was onery and today to so I gave him some tylenol and I hope he feels better soon. The drooling has begun too, I have a wet shirt to prove it!!
I LOVE being a MOM!!



No comments:
Post a Comment