Friday, November 13, 2009

Pregnacy Survey

Thanks Amanda for the survey! I steal from my friends a lot LOL!

1. Were you married at the time?

Duh! Everyone thought I was further along and that he was a honeymoon baby... nope sorry I waited 2 mo.

2. What was your reaction when you found out you were pregnant?
I was scared we did not think we would get pregnant that quick because of what the dr said. Also I was worried Chris wasn't ready for me to be pregnant.
3. How old were you?
26 when I got pregnant, 27 when he was born.

4. How did you find out you were pregnant?
I peed on the stick couldn't tell so I called my sister, then Chris then the Doctor, then it was for sure.

5. Who did you tell first?
Offically Chris

6. Did you want to find out the sex?
Yes! I was going to hold off on what it was until the show but I caved!

7. Due date?
October 3, 2009 originally

8. Did you deliver early or late?
2 weeks 3 days early! Thank goodness!
9. Did you have morning sickness?
All day and it sucked!! I was completely miserable!

10. What did you crave?
Fruits and Veggies

11. What irritated you the most?
When people told me the saying "just you wait..." or "you must be ready to pop" (at 30 weeks)

12. What was your first child’s sex?
Boy!

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?
23lbs I think, LOL I did not check my wieght before I gave birth I had an appointment that day, LOL! Although I was ALL baby!

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
Yes...giant baby head 14.5" 75%, it was gigantic, polyhydrominos, and some other stuff that was stressful including my first dr, whom I dumped!

15. Where did you give birth?
Banner Desert Medical Center, the best hospital in the state!!

16. How many hours were you in labor?
22.5 that I actually counted

17. Who drove you to the hospital?
Chris...for the 9th time...we had a discussion about it on the way there.

18 . Did you take medicine to ease the pain?
Epidural with a boost right before the pushing part

19 . How much did your child weigh?
7lbs 4oz
20 . What did you name him/her?
Austin Lewis

21 . How old is your first born today?
8 weeks1 day

22. Who does your child look like?
Daddy! with my eyes and nose

23. Did you get mad at your husband during labor?
Oh I was about to open the can if people did not stop asking, "so you want an epidural now?"

24. How was recovery?
It was the worst part so uncomforable I thought I would never be able to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time ever again.

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones