Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our 3 week old...

Austin is growing fast and time sure flies when we are having fun. While he is the light of our lives he does make me very tired. He sleeps pretty well only waking up 2-3 times a night however if hes sick or just not feeling well he wakes up a lot more. He developed thrush a couple weeks ago and is now on medicine. He loves being swaddled and hes good with his pluggie(pacifier). We are still trying to figure out the costume I really want the monkey costume, but they did not have his size at Target today it made me so sad. I wanted to do a themed costume with all of us but not sure how we can do that with the monkey. Chris set up the video camera to feed into the livingroom TV so I just hit the PIP button and the little screen shows me Austin in the crib which is where he spends the day sleeping and the first part of the night too. He is 7lbs 9.5oz as of Wednesday so he is still getting big. I started reading The Happiest Baby on the Block by Dr. Harvey Karp, MD and it is a wonderful book on soothing and I feel like we are on the right track to keeping Austin a happy baby.

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones