Tuesday, May 26, 2009

21 Weeks 5 days

How far along? 21 Weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: I think I gained 4 pounds. FINALLY!
Maternity clothes? I got a bunch from my boss she's the best!
Stretch marks? no and hopefully that will last.
Sleep: Not good...I only sleep good if I have my wedge and another pillow on each side of me.
Best moment this week: Realizing that I am having our baby boy.
Movement: He has not stopped for 3 days!
Food cravings: Watermelon and dried fruit.
Gender: Totally a boy!
Labor Signs: None...just Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: I miss margaritas
What I am looking forward to: Chris is putting up the wainscotting in the baby's room soon.
Weekly Wisdom: I am so glad I am pregnant now and not 20 yrs ago, because I rather like being spoiled. I am a big baby when it comes to pain and discomfort.
Milestones: My belly is looking like a seedless watermelon because they are circular and small. Mom thinks I swallowed a seed. LOL!

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones