Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sad End to a Wonderful Person

It is amazing how we walk through life not knowing whose lives we may touch in the smallest ways. Living life to the fullest and always counting our blessings for each and every day. For each new life brought in to the world an old life departs, leaving behind those who loved and cherished them. Today I found out a good friend's father passed away, a man I always looked up to and loved. A man who spent summers taking the girls at camp ritchie on the boats and giving insperation where needed. I will miss this man who comforted me when I was sad and let me stay late with my friend at their house. I feel bad I let my friendship drift and I wish I could just wrap my arms around my friend and comfort her. I know I will always miss "Stanley" and I can't find the words to comfort my friend at the loss of her father, but I hope her heart heals and the memory of her father comforts her pain. I hope I can touch people in my life as "Stanley" did those in his life.

No comments:



My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones